Tuesday 5 November 2013

Life is Joy

Life is joyful at farm. It's been few months here and I love the life here.
Life is simple and beautiful. My body has lost it's overweight without me doing anything, i can feel more energy in my body , more clarity in my thinking. I can see my sensitivity growing and sensibility evolving.

What do I attribute it all to ? Ah ! there ain't a thing. It's the butterfly, it's also the stars, the sun, its healthy and simple food, its also those longs walks into the jungle. Life is Joy !

I feel now, why not everybody just live like this ! Reduce your needs, live a simple and happy life. I wonder if it is really that big and complicated thing to do. A lot of people tell me - you are lucky to enjoy this lifestyle. You can do it because you do not have a family to support, you can do it because your father is well off ! Oh yes, all of that is true ! But none of these reason is a motivator for me to take up this life, none of this can be a deterrent. Yes, with a family to support or belonging to a financially weak section might pose some challenges but this lifestyle is still affordable by most of us. The only reason we are holding back is because we do not really want it. Many avenues are available today which support these kind of ventures.

The life at farm is very fulfilling. I get to learn a lot, enjoy a lot and feel satisfied at the end of the day. It does get lonely at times especially with no like minded people around but that's a very short lived feeling. The more I learn to relate to birds, trees and people around the less lonely and aloof I feel.

I can only feel grateful to existence for bestowing me with this life. I feel thankful to all who made it possible from my uncle who owned the land to the watchman who helped me settle down.